January 24-25, 2024 | Singapore
Marina Bay Sands
After 15 years of success, the commodity industry’s favourite annual event series is coming to the Asia Pacific, with the launch of the highly anticipated Commodity Trading Week APAC in partnership with Enterprise Singapore.
Commodity Trading Week has long been a must-attend series of forums for Europe’s and Americas’ commodity trading, financing, investing and logistics community. Every year, we gather tens of thousands of global and regional leaders to highlight geopolitical and economic shifts, emerging risks to global trade, opportunities to be seized and technological innovations that promise increased productivity, enhanced sustainability and efficient trade lifecycle management.
Commodity Trading Week APAC 2024 will be the region’s largest and most significant multi-commodity trading gathering!
The event is built for and is relevant to all professionals in commodity trading, from any commodity sector:
- Highly Practical and Market Participants-led: All executives from commodity trading firms attend free of charge*.
- Tech in Commodities Day: A 2-day forum in partnership with Enterprise Singapore, led by leaders & movers in commodities digitalisation. Featuring best practices and solutions addressing common challenges seen in process automation, commodities trade finance, risk management, fraud mitigation, system interoperability. Explore how trading firms are innovating and benefiting their trading lifecycle and decarbonisation objectives through case studies on AI & data science, RPA, CTRM/ETRM, pricing & data analytics tools, disruptive ESG solutions and effective project implementation.
- Networking Powerhouse: Meet 100+ guest speakers and 800+ attendees representing trading firms, technology and solutions providers.
- Hundreds of discussions across 6 major tracks and various workshops including the well-established Tech in Commodities Day (TICD), and tracks focusing on Commodity Trade Finance, Commodity Trade and Risk Management, Shipping and Maritime, and much more.
24th - 25th January, 2024
Timings are in (UTC+08:00), Singapore
Enterprise Singapore initiated Tech In Commodities Day (TICD) in 2019 to facilitate the digital transition for commodity trading firms. TICD acts as a bridge between traders and technology partners providing solutions that boost their trade value chain. The 2023 Commodity Trading Week APAC invites tech leaders and innovators to explore challenges and opportunities within the trading ecosystem. Innovators pecializing in areas such as Digital Trading Platforms, Compliance Management, Decarbonisation, Data Science, and Blockchain are welcome to explore pitching or sponsorship opportunities.
- Multi tracked strategic and technical conferences
- Shared networking and exhibition area; showcasing local and international technology and solutions
- Awards ceremony and gala dinner
- Networking drinks receptions
- Small group workshops
- Sophisticated event technology allowing for communication and pre-arranged meeting between attendees pre, during and post event
- Extensive media coverage
Our Global Events
Commodity Trading Week APAC
We are pleased to announce nominations are open for the Commodity Trading Awards APAC which will be taking place on the 24th January 2024 in Singapore.
Join us in celebrating excellence and innovation in the world of commodity trading at the prestigious Commodity Trading Awards APAC, in the vibrant city of Singapore. As part of Commodity Trading Week APAC, these awards will recognise the outstanding achievements of individuals and companies across various categories. We invite you to nominate yourselves or other deserving candidates and be a part of this extraordinary evening.