WE ARE PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE NOMINATIONS ARE OPEN FOR COMMODITY TRADING AWARDS APAC ONLINE WHICH WILL BE TAKING PLACE ON THE 22ND FEBRUARY 2024 AS PART OF THE COMMODITY TRADING WEEK APAC ONLINE PREMIERE.
Join us in celebrating excellence and innovation in the world of commodity trading. As part of Commodity Trading Week APAC Online Premiere, this event will recognise the outstanding achievements of individuals and companies across various categories globally.
WE INVITE YOU TO NOMINATE YOURSELVES OR OTHER DESERVING CANDIDATES AND BE A PART OF THIS EXTRAORDINARY EVENT.
Women in Commodities Award
Rising Star in Commodities Award
Technology Innovation Award
Commodities Broker of the Year Award
Join us as we honor the exceptional achievements and trailblazing innovations that have shaped the commodity trading industry. Submit your nominations now and let us come together to celebrate excellence and inspire the future of commodity trading.
26th July 2023
Nominations & Submissions Open
5th January 2024
22nd February 2024
Winners announced as part of the Commodity Trading Week APAC Online Premiere
WHY SHOULD YOU ENTER THE AWARDS?
- Brand recognition: A raised profile and enhanced reputation, both nationally and internationally – within your company, across the industry and with your customers.
- Thought-leadership: Position your company at the forefront of the market.
- Builds trust and credibility: Being nominated for an award can increase your credibility and reputation, as it shows that your work has been recognised by a panel of your industry peers of the highest level. This can help you build trust with potential clients, customers, or partners.
- An improved ability to secure investment, and attract new customers and talents – resulting in an increase in the overall business value.
- New opportunities to benefit your projects, teams and staff members.
- Visibility: greater visibility to our engaged community and connections which have been built up with our 14 years in the market. Including our database of over 200,000 commodity professionals, market leaders and industry experts 50,000 of whom attend our events every year.